Click here to edit text
Clarksville Montgomery County Beekeepers Association
Date: 2 March 2018, Monthly Meeting Minutes / Meeting called to order at 10:05am
Location: Clarksville Montgomery County Public Library
Members present: See sign in Roster
Introductions: Arron Hildebrand, Brennan Hildebrand, Ashton Bertrand
Approval of minutes: Minutes for the month of February were not written, verbal recollection of minutes delivered by Tiffany Cyrier. Motioned to accept by Charles Cook, second by Roger Stewart, vote/approval by membership.
Treasurer Report: Finance Report for the month of February accepted as posted on CMCBA.com, Motioned to accept by Charles Cook, second by Roger Stewart, vote/approval by membership.
- CMCBA Honey extractor status – Pending responses from TBA
- CMCBA is sponsoring a Nature Thrives Contest 4 May 2019 – POC Pam Boyd NatureThrivesArt@gmail.com
- CMCBA will have an outdoor booth at the Natural Living Fair on 20 April 2019. New and experienced beekeepers encouraged to participate or just stop by. If you can spare an hour or two of your wisdom contact Billie Zeveney 931-338-7610 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current bank has started charging monthly fees. Recommendation to transfer funds to a financial institution that does not have a monthly fee. – Per By-Laws vote will be taken via eMail with at least 1-week notification.
- Proposal of 2020 Hive Grant Recipient Agreement changes. Short Course attendance requirement of at least 4 hours. Attend a minimum or 8 CMCBA events(meetings, fun day, public education days) – Per By-Laws vote will be taken via eMail with at least 1-week notification.
- Discussion of the 2019 Hive Grant Recipient requirements by the president
- 2019 Hive Grant Recipients:
1. Tiffany Cyrier; mentor: Maggie Pontsler
2. Eva Farley; mentor: Jason Groppel
3. Becky Perantoni; mentor: Roger Stewart
4. Cameron Wheeler; mentor: Jason Groppel
5. Lili Wood; mentor: Maggie Pontsler
6. Jovanni Perantoni (Our first youth group grantee!) mentor: Roger Stewart
Guest Speaker: None
Meeting adjourned by the President @ 9:55am
Door Prizes drawn
Respectfully submitted, Billie Zeveney, CMCBA Secretary
Approval: _____________________________Signed by President or Presiding Officer