TN Apiary Reg
CMCBA By Laws
CMCBA T Shirts
Click here to edit title.
Click here to edit text.
2018 Hive Grant Requirements
2019 Hive Grant Requirements
All those interested in applying for the 2018 grant program should
send an email to:
and attend the March meeting
Grants will be confirmed 3 March 2018 at the monthly meeting
The 2018 requirements are in general listed below. Please select the link above for complete listing.
1. Must be new to beekeeping
2. Be a resident of Tennessee
3. Pay CMCBA dues for two year ( 2 years would be $20 for individual, $40 for family)
4. Pay TBA dues for two years ( 2 years would be $18 for individual, $40 for family)
5. Fill out paperwork registering your hive/s location
6. Submit and agree to follow the Tennessee Best Management Practices (BMP)
7. Attend a beginners beekeeping course.
8. Agree to work with a mentor for 2 years and attend the Clubs monthly meeting
9. Agree to purchase any additiona
equipment that is needed.
10. Agree to do 10 hours of bee based community service each of the 2 years
2018 Hive Grant Recipients
2017 Hive Grant Recipients
Billie & David
2016 Hive Grant Recipients
TN Voluntary Honey Bee Best Management Practices
Clarksville City Ordinance
Copyright © 2015 Clarksville Montgomery County Beekeeping Association